You will leave this workshop with a thorough understanding of what it takes to create dynamic landscape images during the day and night. Jason will teach you everything you need to know, from planning your shoots, to successfully capturing your images, and how to bring the images to life with post processing software.
The Arizona Canyons Workshop will give you the foundation you need to go out, setup a camera, and take awe inspiring landscape pictures. We will then build on that knowledge and teach you some of the finer nuances of landscape photography, including how to edit your pictures. You will leave with a great portfolio of American West landscape images in just two days.
THE ARIZONA CANYONS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU
- Take advantage of light to add drama to your landscape images
- Plan out your shots
- Learn how to properly setup for shooting during the day and night
- Learn how to focus your lens accurately, even in the dark.
- Learn how to shoot at night
- Learn how to light your foreground with a Speedlight
- Learn how to reduce noise in your images
- Create stunning timelapses
- Create panoramas
- Get the most out of your files with post processing